The Supreme Court of Ohio’s statistics show that approximately 85-90% of all cases seeking to end a marriage wind up being terminated upon the mutual agreement of the parties.

Alternative Dispute Resolution are options available to parties that will minimize or substantially reduce the potential damage that a divorcing family may experience while it is involved in the process of restructuring its relationships and financial matters.

Read more

If you or your family has already been to court and the court issued an order, then the parties must comply with the items listed in the court order.

Read more
Civil Protection Orders

If you are the victim of the crimes listed below or a family or household member of the victim, then you can file for a temporary protection order with the clerk of court that has jurisdiction over the case anytime after the case has been filed.

Read more
Court Order Modification

If you or your family has already been to court and the court issued an order, then the parties could have the option of modifying the terms of the court order. For example, a court may issue an order for child support, spousal support, parenting time, etc.

Read more

The website is designed for general information only. Any information on this site is not to be construed as formal legal advice from a criminal defense lawyer, a DUI lawyer, a family law lawyer or wills, probate, trusts and estate planning lawyer, nor formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek personal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

The attorneys in our law firm primarily service Portage County courts (Ravenna and Kent), Summit County courts (Akron, Stow, Barberton), and Cuyahoga County courts (Cleveland, Garfield Heights, Bedford, Parma, Rocky River etc...). Cases in all other courts in NorthEast Ohio are handled under specific terms and conditions.